Monday, February 22, 2010

Scratch that...now it's reasons I'm taking care of me!

I got a heads up from a former student that my blog needed an update, and yes, it does.  The last time I posted something here I was looking forward to the promise of a future with someone who recently decided he didn't want that future anymore.  Now, it's time to focus on me, and I can't tell you how excited I am about that.  I feel as if a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders, and as much as I ride the emotional roller coaster these days, the ride has already become an exciting learning process.

I can tell you that I learned the true meaning of family and friendship throughout this whole ordeal. I have amazing people who continue to stand by me and help me find strength I never knew I had. When you have people in your life that will let you cry, let you scream, let you vent (and help out a little with that too...you know who you are peeps), and make you laugh through the tears, you have some amazing people in your life. Although this has been ONE of the toughest times in my life, I can't give it the distinction of being the toughest, and  I know the character building and the changes that have already begun to occur are going to make this ride called life so much sweeter in the present and so much more exciting in the future! Therefore, whenever you get a chance, wherever you are, and however you are a part of my life, raise your glasses in celebration of the sweetness that is today and the promise and excitement that the future holds for all of us!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't even tell you how awesome I think you are! I'm so glad that you are not letting some douchebag's idiocy affect the rest of your life, and you are allowing his stupid mc stupidson mistakes to make you a better person. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete