Friday, February 26, 2010

Festive Friday Fun

Since I have embraced my newly self-appointed role of social coordinator of all things awesome (yes, that's an official title), I have re-discovered some friends from my past that are still just as great as they used to be back in the day, if not better than ever!  Plus, I have these amazing new friends that make life just as fabulous!  As far as festive Friday fun goes, we are heading out to Cow Town tonight to see what kind of havoc we twenty and thirty-somethings can wreak upon the unsuspecting streets and establishments of good ol' Fort Worth.  It's been about four-five years since I have had fun out there.  It should be good times with great friends tonight!

I love the outlook my eyes have these days and the ever shrinking waistline around my middle. Between yoga and just plain ol' sweatin' running, my stress level is pretty much non-existent, and I even have dreaded research papers to grade.  I had forgotten how great it feels to have that regular feeling of health in my life.  Don't worry I'm not going to become a tree hugging, health-nut, although there is absolutely nothing wrong with that as far as I'm concerned.  I'm looking forward to just being a down right healthy, down home country girl who stills loves to embrace the FUN that life can bring sometimes, cheese puffs and keyrock included:)!!!  

These are my festive Friday fun ramblings.  I hope they find you well and livin' it up in your own way!!!

Peace out homefries!

No comments:

Post a Comment