Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday Trio: Three Things to Ponder

Un: When did I move back to Colorado because this weather is definitely messing with my head?

Deux: Why can I say things literally what feels like a million times, yet it doesn't register with certain individuals of the teenage persuasion whom I encounter daily?

Trois: Why are some people so passive aggressive to the point it actually becomes a source of humor in my life, not frustration as it should, to see the lengths to which they will take this behavior when it is really not necessary at all?

Ponder or respond if you so choose.  I hope this post finds all well in your worlds!

Over and out: Cat

2 comments:

  1. Passive aggressiveness sucks. And so does snow. BUT at least we aren't teaching research anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Follow my blog so my self esteem will rise.

    ReplyDelete